Business mentoring can have a positive effect on your business, whether you are just starting up or are already established. You can develop important skills, increase your confidence and build your network of business contacts.
Business mentoring is a relationship between an entrepreneur and someone with business experience who is willing to act as a guide. The mentor offers advice, guidance and support to help the entrepreneur run a business.
It is very much is a two-way relationship. It is not just an opportunity to pick the brain of a more experienced entrepreneur. Both parties must be committed to achieving certain goals.
A mentor can provide you with a number of benefits, such as:
- guidance on developing and improving your business
- help with difficult decisions
- ideas for new products or services, or ways of working
- tips for your business that are gained from practical experience
- access to a network of contacts with other people
A business mentor can also help you to:
- develop key business skills
- improve your problem solving abilities
- build confidence
- work on your personal development
However, a business mentor won’t sort out all your problems for you, tell you what to do or offer business advice. They don’t act as consultants or take the place of any existing professional advisers.
I can offer Business Mentoring Sessions for £25 per 1 hour sessions. If you book a course of 10 sessions, the price is only £225, giving you one free session! These sessions can be done via face to face, Skype, Phone or Email. For more information or to book, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.