AS SEEN ON TV - LAURA FEATURED ON THE BBC2 MONEY WATCH PROGRAMME IN 2010
Laura Morris has been self employed and running her own businesses for 7 years. She owned a company called Rentabuggy for three years which she grew and developed it to sell it on last year.
In February 2009, she Co-Founded a business called Networking Mummies UK Ltd that she now co-own's with my business partner Stacey Calder. They offer free networking events for mums in business and also affordable workshops where they can learn new skills. They are a Nationwide business and currently have 17 branches across the UK.
Learning as she has developed, Laura has self-taught herself in many subjects and she now utilise these skills to 'educate' a variety of people including start-up's, entrepreneurs and larger businesses with my PR and Marketing Agency. Educate Business offers affordable business solutions including PR, Marketing, ECourses, Mentoring, Downloads and much more.
Laura has won and been shortlisted for many awards;
- Finalist of BT Business Grant Competition 2009
- Shortlisted for Remote Worker Awards 2010
- Shortlisted for 'Business Parent of the Year' from Mum and Working Awards 2010 and 2011
- Winner of Women On Their Way Awards 'Start Up' Category 2010
- Shortlisted for Nectar Small Business Awards for 'Online Business of the Year' 2011
- Shortlisted for 'Business Mum of the Year' with MumsClub 2012
- Winner of Achievers Academy for Women Awards ‘Network of Networks’ Category 2012
She also write articles for many publications and her businesses have been featured in both Local and National press. She additionally had worked within schools by providing 'motivational' type talks along with other speaker opportunities and events.
Laura quotes "I love working with people, hearing their stories and building relationships. I am passionate about helping businesses develop, whether they are starting out or expanding. I have worked with many people by offering them advice, knowledge and contacts to help them drive forward. Watching these individual people then achieve there dreams is so inspiring and it is something close to my heart"